s. therese beaudin
Sister Therese was born in Hancock, Mich. She entered the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet in 1951 and was received into the novitiate in 1952 as Sister Raymond Therese. She received a bachelor’s degree in elementary education from Fontbonne College in 1966.
Sister Therese has served over 45 years in the St. Louis Archdiocese. In the 1950s she taught at St. Margaret of Scotland. In the 1960s she taught at St. Philip Neri and St. Vincent de Paul School. In the 70s to late 80s she taught at Nativity School, St. Louis Cathedral School, and St. Thomas the Apostle School.
Early in her teaching ministry, Sister taught at schools in Michigan, Colorado and Wisconsin.
As a music teacher for the past 25 years Sister Therese has taught at St. Roch; St. Thomas More, St. Kevin, North American Martyrs, St. Luke, St. Jerome, All Souls, and Good Shepherd.
She currently teaches piano at St. Norbert and Blessed Teresa of Calcutta schools in St. Louis.
Sister has served in Michigan, Wisconsin and Colorado